Pencil Nose Game
Think you've got a nose for drawing?
In this hilarious party game, players have to use their sniffers to try and sketch the prompt and then hope their teammates can correctly guess what they're drawing.
On your turn, draw a card and slide it into the slot on top of the drawing board so only you can see it.
Then, with the special glasses and the "Pencil Nose" equipped, try to draw the object onto the clear screen of the board - USING ONLY YOUR NOSE!
Can you draw a trout with your snout? How about a rose with your nose?
After each correct guess by your teammates, pick another card and keep drawing as fast as you can - Your goal is to get as many correct guesses as possible before the time runs out.
Whichever team gets the most guesses in one round gets one point. The first team to win 7 points wins the game!
Give your family a whiff of game-night excitement that's not to be sneezed at with the wonderfully silly Pencil Nose game.
- Party game of drawing pictures with your nose while your teammates guess what you're drawing
- Encourages family bonding, cooperative play, coordination, creativity, quick thinking, communication skills
- Find out who truly has a nose for drawing!
- Pick a card, fit it into the slot on the board, put on the "Pencil Nose", try drawing the picture
- Teammates try to guess what you're drawing - Pick another card after each correct guess
- Try to make as many correct guesses as possible before the time runs out
- When time runs out, it's the other team's turn - Whichever team gets the most correct guesses wins a point
- First team to win 7 points wins the game
- Includes erasable drawing board, 2 pairs of pencil nose glasses (green, orange), erasable marker, eraser, 90 object cards with 6 objects each, sand timer
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High-quality materials - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay experience